Shimpei Terada, President
Obtaining Personal InformationWe shall obtain personal information by legal and fair means.
Objectives for the Use of Personal InformationWe shall use personal information within the scope of the following objectives. Should there be a change to these objectives, notice shall be given in advance.
- For the carrying out of business associated with the use of the restaurants
- To provide information on restaurants, menus, different events, new projects. etc.
- For the carrying out of business specific to hiring
- For survey and research materials conducted within the company Furthermore, in the event that we entrust the handling of personal information to a third party, we shall select an enterprise equipped to protect personal information, and shall enter into an agreement with them, appropriately monitoring them to require that they protect and manage personal information in the same way as we do.
Providing Personal Information to Third PartiesExcept when required to do so by law, we shall not provide personal information to third parties without the prior consent of the concerned individuals.
Management of Personal InformationWe shall manage personal information accurately and in the most up-to-date format. In addition, we shall have in place the appropriate safety measures from both the technical and organization standpoints to prevent unwarranted access to personal information as well as risks specific to the use of personal information, including the loss of personal information, corruption of data, spoofing, and leaks.
Disclosure of Personal Information, Revisions, Ceasing Use, DeletionShould we receive a request from an individual regarding the disclosure, revision, cessation of use, deletion, etc., of his or her personal information, we shall respond rapidly within a reasonable scope and rational timeframe, once we have confirmed that the individual is indeed the person in question.
Organization, SystemsWe have designated a personal information protection manager, to implement the appropriate management of personal information. We have also implemented training for executives and employees regarding the protection of personal information and appropriate management methods, and are thorough in the appropriate handling of personal information in our everyday business.
Inquiries regarding Claims Specific to Customers’ Personal Information
Please contact the Management Main Department at 03‐5479‐0327.
〈 Notes 〉
With regards to requests for the disclosure of customers’ personal information, we charge a fee. For more information regarding this, please ask during your inquiry. We may not be able to meet your requests in the following circumstances. We ask your understanding.
- We are unable to confirm your identity
- The information for which a claim was made does not exist
- By disclosing the information, there is a risk that we are placing the life, property, person or other rights and profits of the individual involved or a third party at risk
- Through the disclosure, etc., of the information, there is a risk of serious damage to the appropriate running of our business
- The disclosure, etc., of the information would be in violation of the law