Cajun Roasted Swordfish
- Cooking Time:
- Approx. 30mins
- Ingredients (Serves 2):
Swordfish Filet 120g x 2
Egg White 1
Cajun Spiced Nuts 30g
◯ Carrot ½
◯ Asparagus 2
◯ Okra 4
◯ Potato 1
- Crush nuts.
- Add egg white into bowl and whip until foams are formed.
- Place the swordfish filets on top of an oven tray and lightly sprinkle salt and pepper. Add the whipped egg white and crushed nuts on top.
- Lightly sauté ○ vegetables with salt, pepper and butter
- Place in oven for approximately 15 minutes at 170~180 degrees.
- Plate the dish and top off with a pinch of salt and olive oil.
When crushing nuts, place them into a bag and use a muddler type tool.